csgolearn Forum Index csgolearn
cs go skins trade

csgolearn 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem Mixing Death Metal/Low Vocals

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeClark

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Problem Mixing Death Metal/Low Vocals Reply with quote

Hi,

I was doing a mix and I felt like I was on the right track, but I cannot seem to get these vocals to sit right in the mix. It sounds the vocals are fighting with another instrument but I can't quite pinpoint what that is.

I can't exactly figure out if I should notch a spot for these style vocals in the same range you would for someone singing, or even bother performing any EQ. I recorded vocals with a Shure sm-7b. I attached a sample.

This mix is for a friend so I wan't it to sound as right and best as I can.

Any input or suggestions would be helpful. Song consists of double tracked guitars, bass, programmed drums, vocals, and a couple keyboard parts.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://homerecording.com/bbs/general-discussions/mixing-techniques/problem-mixing-death-metal-low-vocals-327764/

SaaS Content Marketing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    csgolearn Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: